Phoenix Thera-Lase on Home and Lifestyle with Randy White
Class IV laser therapy is a non-invasive treatment option that uses a high-powered laser to penetrate deep into tissues and promote healing. It has been used in various settings, including after a workout, sports injury, or auto accident injury, to help reduce pain, inflammation, and promote tissue repair.
After a workout or sports injury, Class IV laser therapy can be beneficial in several ways:
1. Pain relief: Laser therapy can help reduce pain associated with muscle strains, sprains, and other soft tissue injuries commonly experienced during workouts or sports activities.
2. Reduced inflammation: Laser therapy has anti-inflammatory effects that can help reduce swelling and inflammation in injured tissues, which can be particularly helpful after an acute injury.
3. Accelerated tissue healing: The deep-penetrating laser energy can stimulate cellular activity and promote tissue repair, helping injured tissues to heal faster and more effectively.
4. Non-invasive and drug-free: Class IV laser therapy is a non-invasive treatment option that does not require medication or surgery, making it a safe and drug-free option for managing pain and promoting healing.
5. Quick and convenient: Laser therapy sessions are usually short and can be easily incorporated into a post-workout or post-injury recovery routine, without requiring significant downtime or recovery.
In the context of auto accident injuries, Class IV laser therapy can be used as part of a comprehensive treatment plan to address pain, inflammation, and tissue healing associated with injuries such as whiplash, sprains, strains, and other soft tissue injuries.
Call Main Street Injury Clinic to Schedule you Laser Therapy Session Now!
The Phoenix Thera-Lase System is a high powered laser therapy system that induces certain photochemical reactions in the soft tissues of both humans and animals while providing healing. Non-invasive laser treatment, also known as laser photo-biostimulation, cold laser, or soft laser is defined as a concentrated laser light energy delivered to the cellular level within the body to stimulate live tissue to heal and is used to treat chronic and acute soft tissue injuries. The Phoenix Thera-Lase System precipitates a complex set of physiological interactions at the cellular level that reduces acute inflammation, reduces pain, and accelerates tissue healing.
The treatment is delivered as a function of, and is dependent on wavelength, power, and time. Wavelength and power factors determine the penetration depth and quantity of energy available to transfer to the cells, and the type of healing determines the length of time needed to administer the treatment.